Inpatient Program – Strategic Behavioral Center – Wilmington
Our inpatient program is designed to effectively treat adolescents, adults and seniors who are suffering from acute behavioral health problems. These often times can include a crisis situation requiring short-term inpatient hospitalization in a structured program. We provide assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues with referrals to less intensive levels of follow-up care and support. Our goal is to help our clients improve their clinical status, regain their quality of life and return to daily activities in their homes, workplaces and in their community.
Inpatient Service Highlights:
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- Intensive physician involvement and oversight
- Physician-led, multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Individualized treatment planning
- Therapeutic groups and educational classes addressing psychiatric disorders
- Intensive treatment not available on an outpatient basis
- Coordination and discharge planning with outpatient services, community providers, outside agencies, family members
Call us today – (855)537-2262, for more information!